Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Social - Pinterest

Like most women I'm addicted to Pinterest so this post was super fun! The only problem was having to narrow down favorites! 

I wanted to include a picture of the actual pins so I had to save some of these to my computer.  All the pins can be found in the links below them. :)

1. What is your favorite outfit pin?

I'm a Disney loving freak!  I love outfits that coordinate to the Disney theme.  Particularly the Disney princesses!  I wish I could pull off any one of these outfits!

via
Link to Pin

2. What is your favorite food pin?

This one was hard.  I love all kinds of food!  Do I go with breakfast, lunch, dinner, healthy, sweets?  I never considered having a favorite.  My taste varies alot, espcially during "that time of the month" lol


Right now I'm craving lots of veggies!!!  I love salads where you can get creative!   Nuts and seeds for crunch!  Avocado...mmmm  I could eat avocado on everything!

Link to Pin

3. What is your favorite wedding pin?

I don't think this one is fair!  You can't expect a girl to pick just one!!!!  Do you pick dress?  Shoes?  Theme? Romantic picture?  Funny picture?  Before wedding?  During?  After?  ...  There are so many options!  


 In the end I decided on a romantic couple pin.  Hubs and I never had professional wedding pictures done.  All the beautiful pictures of the couples in love makes me wish we would have done it.

Link to Pin

4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?

My mom and grandma do lots of canning.  I have tons of Bell jars around the house.  One of these days I really want to do this with some.





Link to Pin


5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?

I love laughter!  All my favorite quotes involve laughter!  I thought about using a song lyric but that would have to admit my addiction to sappy, country, love songs.

Link to Pin

6. Share one more random pin you love.


This is my beautiful one-eyed dog Kleo.  She lost her eye last April.  That never stopped her from being so loveable and playful.  She died February 6th unexpectedly.  It's been a hard month.  I've been meaning to write about it, but it's just so hard.  I miss her every day! <3

Pin the beautiful Kleo!

Check out my Pinterest!

I'm linked up for the Sunday Social.



9 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your dog :( That just breaks my heart. I have a three-legged cat and she is just as active as our four-legged cat!

    I love the salad pins and the picture with the sparklers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not typically an "animal lover" but I do love that things that would typically make adults upset (like losing an eye or leg) don't even bother animals! I wish that as humans we took on that kind of mentality.

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm glad that Kleo had you to love her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I'm glad I had her too. :)

      Delete
  3. The outfit pin is just the coolest ever! I'm sorry about your dog, my lab was six when he went completely blind and he passed in June. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sorry to hear about your lab. :( It's hard losing fur babies.

      Delete
  4. Sorry to hear about the loss of Kleo. I've added her to my animals board! On a happier note, I also am a Disney freak, so I love your outfit selection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) <3 <3 <3 I love showing off my beautiful little fur baby. I miss her so much!

      Delete
  5. The tinted mason jars came out amazing! Defnitely need to put that on my DIY To Do List! :D Happy Sunday Social!

    ReplyDelete