Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday Social

I don't want to be productive this morning....  Yesterday my whole day was spent painting, crafting, cleaning, and dog park adventuring so I'm pretty much spent on my weekend productiveness.  So I'm going to do a Sunday Morning Social instead!

1. Favorite breakfast food: 

Coffee!  It's the only thing that is a must!  Actual food... is tough, I like all breakfast...  probably broccoli and mushroom omelet.

She's so freaking cute! via
 2. Best way to spend a free day:

I'm all about pampering!  If money was no object I would do a spa day with some girlfriends!  


via
3. Airline ticket to anywhere in the world….where would you go and why?

If Hubs could go with me I would say Paris!  The most romantic city in the world?  Yes, please!  It's some place that neither of us have been to.

If it's just me traveling by myself I would say Rome, specifically the Vatican City.  I would love to go and see all the Biblical history and sites!

4. You can only leave the house with one thing…what is it?

My wallet!  Gotta have the money!

Every time I go out!  I have shopping problems...
5. How do you take your coffee?

Lately with coconut milk and that's it.  I'm missing my creamers!!!!  But honestly...  I'll take it anyway I can get it!

via

I'm linked up to



11 comments:

  1. I have some friends who went to Rome and the Vatican and after seeing their pictures I would love to go! I'm not Catholic but I still think there's so much history around it would be so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not Catholic either. The history is what draws me to it also! Religion is such a major part of history, it would be so interesting to go and see some famous works and sites in person.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm always thinking spa! LOL! Even after I just get out of it I'm already wanting to do another.

      Delete
  3. I agree that the wallet has to be the thing to take with you. That or the house keys so you can get back in.

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just make sure that there is someone to let you back in. :P I like leaving my phone behind every once in a while, it's nice to be "off the grid." It just sucks when I need it to look up directions lol. I'm horrible with directions!

      Delete
  4. I would love Rome & Paris. I've never been to either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem so cliche but I believe that they are cliche for a reason. :)

      Delete
  5. I love this post (and you!) possibly just based off of your gifs.....I mean, I have been missing Gilmore Girls so much lately! And I too love coffee :)
    Nice to virtually meet you! Come say hi at chandelier27.blogspot.com sometime :) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not tried coconut milk in coffee, mayhaps I should. My husband does creamer, and I may take a little splash but then I add milk or almond milk, otherwise as light as I like my coffee, it would be 300 creamer calories :)
    Have you ever tried a saganaki omlette? I was skeptical, but I had one w/asparagus and it was super delicious.
    Those .gifs are HILARIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopped over from Sunday Social.
    Oh yes, a spa day! I so could use on of those right now.

    ReplyDelete